Join trakAx on Facebook

How can I turn off the Grab Mode on the video preview of the TrakKutter?
Posted: 18 December 2009 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-12-18

so I was accidentally turned the Grab Mode On, I’ve tried like everything, but that Grab mode and that Horizontal/Vertical Off slider won’t dissappear..

Can you help me to turn that mode off? And change the video preview box back to normal? smile

Posted: 18 December 2009 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1058
Joined  2007-07-30

Hi F.L.T. Amalthea

Thank you for downloading trakAxPc Pro.

The Grab and Vertical sliders allows you to change and move the image in the Trakkutter. If you want to restore the image/video to its original size click on the RESTORE IMAGE TO ORIGINAL DEFAULT STATE BUTTON. You may need to resize your screen to see it.( see screenshot)

If you want to change the grab icon to another function like Zoom just right click in the image window and select zoom in/out

I have also included a video to explain the functions of the trakkutter and the trakkutter window in regards to video being placed in it. You can access it at the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZl9SQgtGHA - the explaintion of the trakkutter window starts at 3.34.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Cormac

Image Attachments
RESTORE DEFAULT.png
 Signature 

Cormac - the TrakAx.com Team
--------------------------------------
http://www.trakax.com | PC | MOBILE | CONTENT
--------------------------------------
Twitter | Facebook

Posted: 19 December 2009 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-12-18

well, I guess I forgot that the Horizontal/Vertical Off Slider was there from the first.. *duh . I’m so sorry*
Actually I had wanted to see the tutorial video from the first. But remembering that I got a bug or error or whatever people called it, it made me didn’t. Well, no matter how hard or whatever I’ve tried to make the sounds come out, The YouTube vid just wouldn’t do.
So, I watched your instruction vid like watching a pantomime. But well, it still helped anyway smile
Thank you very much for your help.

I hope you don’t mind that I will make another topic to ask another thing (since it’ll be an off topic if I post it here)