View Play Controls
In the Trakkutter Window, you have a number of Play controls.
- The Play Button. Click the Play button to play the file. You may also use [Spacebar]. Press to play, press again to stop.
- The Stop Button. If a file is playing, press the Stop button to stop it. You may also use [Spacebar]. Press to play, press again to stop.
- The Loop Play Button. When the Loop Play button is enabled, the media file plays continuously. On reaching the end of the media, it jumps back to the beginning. Click to enable looping. Click again to disable. If a Selection Box or Loop Region is created and the Loop Play button is enabled, the media within the Selection Box / Loop Region will loop.
- The Jump to Start button. By pressing the Jump to Start button, the play cursor will jump to the beginning of the media file. You may also use the keyboard key [Home].
- The Skip Back button will move the play cursor back by a small amount
- The Play in Reverse button. When enabled the media file is played in reverse. You may also use keyboard key [R] to toggle this action on/off.
- The Play Position Pot displays the current play position of the file. The Play Position may be altered by placing the mouse cursor over this control and while holding down the left button move the mouse.
Watch Video: Play Controls in Trakkutter